Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Model 19 Prices

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    A set just sold on Ebay for $1595.00
    They were located in Portland OR.
    Sold by seller aep30....who deals in altec gear. I bet he makes more $$$ per year selling Altec stuff than I do working.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Mike Gibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that pretty much quenches any dream I ever had of owning 19's. forums

  3. #3
    Inactive Member boltupright's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2003
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Don't fret Mike, keep your eyes peeled in the local bargain mag's & newspaper classifieds, you never know, that's how I got mine, & at a great price too. forums

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bsafirebird1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't get bummed out ...

    i paid $ 680 for "original., one owner" 19's in the local paper ....

    they had the Optional CTS woofers too ... !

  5. #5
    Inactive Member thevott's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    91
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found mine in the local newspapers 'Bargan Corner' for $650 and I talked the guy down to $450. forums That was about 15 years ago but I have encountered similar deals more recently. You gotta keep yours eyes peeled and be the first one there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.